2017 Voter Registration Vacancy Announcement
The National Elections Commission, NEC, has vacancies for the position of Voter Registration Supervisors. Interested individuals are to submit their applications to the Magistrates offices in their respective counties.
The NEC has Sub-offices in each of the fifteen (15) Counties with Four (4) additional offices in Brewerville, Totota, Tappita, and Kolahun.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Be a College graduate/Senior college student
- Be familiar with the county or district applying to work in.
- Must have attained the age of 18 years and above.
- Be willing to work for long hours with huge crowd.
- Submit timely reports from the centers he/she controls.
- Previous election’s work and administrative skills will be an added advantage.
The deadline for applications for the above position is Wednesday December 21, 2016 at 5:00PM.
Applicants must submit their applications to the NEC local Office(s) in their respective counties.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.