The National Elections Commission has a vacancy for the position of a Graphic Artist.
This position is a contractual position responsible for developing artwork for the purpose of Voter’s Education.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Required:
· Must be a Liberian Citizen;
· Must be 18 years and above;
· Must possess a high school diploma;
· Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in graphic designing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Civic Voter Education, the Graphic Artist shall be responsible for the following duties:
· Developing artwork for the production of Civic Voter Education materials for the upcoming Senatorial By-Elections in Lofa County;
· Briefing and advising the Commission on design style(s), formats, and print production of flyers, leaflets, and posters;
· Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
All applications (Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, etc.) can be submitted to the address below:
The Director of Human Resources
National Elections Commission
Tubman Boulevard, 9th & 10th Streets, Sinkor-P. O Box 2044